Sunday, January 24, 2010

another thing, another season, another week



a have a thing with garlands. besides bears. maybe you noticed?



the rain is back, but we had a beautiful, sunny weekend. went for a walk with the kids and picked some wild flowers. it's good to see green and colors again. yay for the winter rain and all the beauty it brings.

now i have the house to myself, the smoke has cleared and i need to get things back in place and the mud off of the floor.

wishing you a happy new week.

11 comments:

  1. Love love love those wildflowers. So jealous of your green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thing for garlands too, and I LOVE the way you applied yours to a pillow. SWEET!

    Happy week Trinsch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, for rain. We've had a lot here too. The air is so clear and fresh now.

    Ps: Like I said before: you should open a bear and garland shop. That pillow is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a great lover of garlands too - I have one in the bedroom, one in the living room and at different times different ones in my studio,

    BTW, your bears are amazing - really lovely!

    The oxtail recipe sounds good - we are back to eating meat again after a meatless 15 months. I'll keep it for wintertime though, here it is summer and hot and I'm eating stuff like homemade olive bread with roasted pears, walnuts and blue cheese on rocket salad (yesterday) , or tuna salad (today).

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes !! garlandes are very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, trinsch, it looks so green and beautiful where you are! we still have three months to go...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your simple bottles as vases for your wild flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This picture of the three bottles with wild flowers is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pillow is lovely, I have a thing for garlands, too. And for chandeliers ;)

    ReplyDelete