Thursday, February 25, 2010

drops of water





the rain came, the heat wave broke. it's ok. we need it, the country needs it.

and then my dad came too, so both my parents are in the house. it's been busy with visitors and purim (expect a photo or two of dressed up kids sometime after the weekend). tomorrow D and i will be going away for a day, just the two of us, leaving the kids with the grandparents. i look forward to that.

thanks for the comments to my previous posts. i really appreciated that, and i know that you know what i mean :)

have a good one - xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy. The grandparents will enjoy their solo time with their grandchildren too. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time!!! Enjoy your together time...hope you find what your looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Trincsch!! These macro shots make my heart and head happy.

    It makes my cold, winter heart a little anxious for spring!

    Have a lovely weekend you beautiful, beautiful person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! i really loved these. Makes a nice change for me to see something that isn't snow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the feeling I haven't been here for ages. I have missed so many of your post.
    It feels good to be back and to visit your world: full of tenderness, light and love.
    Your film photos are fantastic... You made me want to buy a new camera too!
    Thank you so very much for your words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stumbled upon your blog by hitting "next blog". Lucky me. Beautiful, I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful and peaceful. enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful and amazing water drop shots! xo

    ReplyDelete